30 Sep 2012

PANIC CORD






 .: long-sleeve shirt, jay jays | skirt, kmart | booties, rubi | necklace, lovisa | bag, sportsgirl :. 



Called this PANIC CORD because it just clicked! It's actually an amazing song by Gabrielle Aplin and it's been on replay all day, and is currently stuck in my head at the very moment of me writing this post (check it out!).

Anyway, I wore this outfit on an early birthday celebration to karaoke with my sister, her boyfriend and my family friend and I just thought this very outfit needed to be on my blog, and here it is! I really love the flow of the skirt I bought, on a windy day, it makes you feel so free, and is quite sophisticated for something from Kmart (since it sort of has the no-go zone feel to it when it comes to clothes), but being very honest, Kmart has much improved from the style they had a couple of years ago.
And also, just thought I'd mention that my necklace was $5 from a lovisa sale section, score! I'm actually so glad I bought it because it really glams any basic outfit up, and I wear it a lot, especially with this black long-sleeve top, or a white chiffon; really matches.

Here are a couple more shots I really liked, it was in a different location to the photos above so yeah.





Well, I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and happy mid-autumn festival to anyone out there that celebrates it!

Ciao for now,
- S x

3 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! The skirt is gorgeous!


    Just started following you :) Please visit my blog and, if you are interested, leave a comment or follow back :)
    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pleated skirt!!! so pretty =)

    xo
    fizz

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x