3 Oct 2012

CUPCAKE FUN

Yesterday I went over to my friend Nicole's house to make cupcakes! We had so much fun and we talked about everything! I love hanging out with Nicole because we laugh, joke and talk (seriously) about everything which is really nice to have a friend like that :)

Anyway, we got into serious business and started in the afternoon. We made vanilla cupcakes with blue icing topped with 100's & 1000's and mini marshmellows! Yum.



What a success! Some of them were a bit burnt.. But they turned out really well, so we were happy! Now time for the icing and decorating! 


Nicole mixing the icing :) 



And viola! Appetising party cupcakes! 
I took four home because Nicole wanted to take some to her friend's house the next day, but they were delicious! It was such a fun day, Nicole, we are definitely baking more often in the future :) 

Anyway, ciao for now!
- S x



5 comments:

  1. Mmmm, it looks sooo delicious!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your icing! YUMMA!

    Jennie xox xox
    http://vintageowlboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking is the best hobby ever! I only bake like once every 6 months but have such a joyous time when I do. The outcome of your cupcakes look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS... MORE FOOD POSTS PLEASE! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x