22 Oct 2012

NEWEST POSSESSIONS

Recently I've been browsing the shops on the weekend and I got yet another birthday gift from my friend, so here are my newest possessions (hence the title).





A really good friend of mine got me this frankie diary that I was really wanting for next year, for my birthday! She spent so much effort to buy it online for me, and I am so grateful :) 
I love it to pieces, the design inside is just perfect, filled with tonnes of water-colour doodles and all, and very frankie-like (obviously); I really recommend it if you're looking for a pretty diary to use in 2013 that has pretty designs to enlighten your day! 
It's such a perfect size too, like it's not too big and it's not so small that you can't write much in it; and who doesn't love hardcovers? 



On Sunday, I went browsing shops with my friend Nicole (we basically always go out on Sundays because we go to church together) and as I remembered the buy 1 get 1 free deal they're having at Priceline for Rimmel London products, I knew we had to go! 
I really wanted to buy a sort of natural colour rather than the bizarre red lipstick I just love wearing, so I bought this 'Guest List' colour because it really suited me. Nicole bought a really nice sparkly coral one (forgot the name) that perfectly suited her, and so we could get such a great offer. 

 I have a real big obsession for lipstick and I just love wearing it when I feel like dressing up a bit or it's a special occasion, it just makes me feel better, in a way!


These are my two favourites at the moment, the one I just purchased and also the bizarre red lipstick I mentioned before (and that I have worn in my outfit posts), even though they are drugstore lipsticks, I really like Rimmel London because they have a really nice range of colours to suit different skintones, and they are really affordable! Honestly, I cannot really tell the difference between MAC and any other lipstick, but Rimmel is enough for me. 


This is a polaroid I took of a herb/flower stand up the road from my house on Saturday. When I saw it I knew I had to take a polaroid of it, so I literally just went back home and came back just to take it; but I reckon it turned out really well. 


Aaand here's a random gif of me being a total nutter (great way to show myself to strangers on the internet), and no, I do not do this in my spare time normally HAHA. 

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a really good start to the week (though it's Monday) and I hope you have been smiling and having fun! 

Ciao for now,
- S x

P.S I can't wait till tomorrow to buy the physical copy of RED (Taylor Swift's new album) from JB Hi-Fi! I personally just dislike buying whole albums on iTunes, I like having the lyric booklet in print. 

Okay, I tend to ramble on, sorry, but if you want a good song to listen to, I really recommend 'Everything Has Changed' from the album! Ed Sheeran is featuring in it, and it is an amazing song. Here's the link, you won't regret it.  

3 comments:

  1. OMG, love the 1D's posters behind your back!!!

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, uhm I don't know where and how to contact you since you don't have a tagboard anyway I just put your banner on my blog, I hope you do the same favor. Thanks in advance it would be awesome to hear from you! take care!

    P.S CUTE GIF! ;)

    http://contagiussmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that journal is absolutely gorgeous!!

    xx

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x