20 Oct 2012

COMICAL






.: chiffon top, valleygirl | comic leggings, ebay | booties, rubi | gold necklace, lovisa :.

Wow, today is such a hot day! Even the wind is hot, but luckily my house is naturally cool so I don't even need air-conditioning! 
Anyway, this is an outfit I wear out a lot, I love how the leggings can just be matched with something really basic, or else you may get a really bad pattern clash. They are super comfortable too and I even find myself wearing them at home when the weather is a bit colder.

I hope everyone has had a lovely week! Mine was alright, since I'm stressing over some assignments yet I'm still not bothered to put my 100% in them (story of my life). So yeah, I got some results back and I was a bit disappointed, so I am determined to do better this term in terms of how much effort I put into all my work! 
Plus, I have yearly exams next next week and even though year 8 is no big deal (as everyone tells me), I am still so worried about them. 

Okay, enough about my stressing!

I hope you are all well, and if you're not, smile and laugh and have a bit of fun!

Ciao for now, 
- S x

2 comments:

  1. You don't know how much I love this outfit :)
    xoxo Mariana
    http://voguefeeling.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Same here it's so hot yesterday! I was like oh Im in hell! :0 thanks God it's not so hot today! Btw, i love that oufit! They're to die for!

    im now following u hope u follow back!

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x