11 Oct 2012

PASTEL GREEN






.: dress, stylehub*| vest, valleygirl* | necklace, sisters | heels, china* | rose, kmart :.

So, since Tuesday was my birthday, my lovely friends got me lovely gifts! Most of my outfit was gifted and are some of the most amazing things in my wardrobe at the moment, and believe it or not, my rose was only $2! It wasn't even on sale (I think), but you can probably get the same thing from a store like Sportsgirl for $10; cheap, I'd say. 
Anyway, today I felt like going for a pastel/vintage look but I think it turned a bit casual. The red lipstick against the pastel colours was inspired by her, because she just pulls it off so well (and I clearly do not pull it off as well as she does)! She is actually one of my favourite people on the internet, so check her out.

I hope everyone is having as good as a week as I'm having! There are a few outfits I have in mind that I will be taking photos of, and hopefully they'll be up really soon *fingers crossed*

Ciao for now,
- S x
* - from friends

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! your outfit is so pretty, I really like the pleats and the mint color :) now following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! And thanks, I absolutely love this dress too xx
      And thanks for following, I appreciate it so so much!

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my latest blog post for details :)
    http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the green (blue/green) (pastel green)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x