23 Jul 2014

THE WHITE OF NOON















.: dress c/o fame and partners | wedges, borrowed | clutch, (gifted from friend) bardot :.

Hey guys! I was so lucky to be sent this dress (called 'Angel Dust') from Fame & Partners a couple weeks back and I honestly feel like 10x classier than I actually am, and a bride of some sort. I am absolutely in love with the sheer panels along the back and the volume in the skirt is amazing! 
I must say I've never owned such a classy dress but I think white based outfits are some of my favourites because they always look so put together. This dress reminds me of the Year 10 formal that is coming up for me in a few months and is getting me in the mood to prepare for that! 

Anyway, how have you all been? School's back and after a really rough past week with frantic essay writing, I have finally felt calmer this week since there's nothing really due yet. Something I am really looking forward to is seeing The 1975 in concert in a week and a half! Is anyone else attending their Sydney concert? I can't wait to see Matty Healy in real life eep! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and there will be another blog post soon!
Ciao for now,
- S x

P.S. I am having troubles with my .com domain so I am deciding whether I want to keep it or not. For now, I will be using .blogspot.com/ sorry for the confusion!


find me at:

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you look amazing! This dress is so rad, especially with your shoes. Your entire outfit is so wonderful! Good luck with school and so jealous of you going to The 1975! Be sure to blog about it. :)

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning uwaahhhHH~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, as always! You know I love the dress, and that clutch as a really classy yet edgy(?) vibe to the whole look :)
    Don't feel too stressed out about school. If you need any help/advice, message me! It's always really nice talking to you x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress!
    I'm seeing The 1975 tonight!!! I saw them live this year at Big Day Out and they were amazing; definitely blew me away.

    X O

    Isabel
    lunabrunel.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Shanni! Especially love that sheer back panel *o*

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous that you get to see the 1975 ;___; but the dress looks freakin amazing on you and the back is especially gorgeous!

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x