31 Jul 2014

ASTORIA







.: lace top, thrifted | overalls, etsy | shoes, temt | flower crown, lovisa :.

I feel like this outfit really captures the past 2 years really well for me. It reminds me of my thrifting phase but also this outfit was worn on a really weird occasion that I don't think I can make myself forget. Lately, I've been strangely reminiscent of the past and have been reminded of many things and memories and people. I can't say it's entirely a good thing. 

Anyway, I went to The 1975 concert last night, and wow that was one of the best concert experiences I've had (if you exclude the unbreathable and hot nature of being in the midst of the mosh pit). There were hectic white strobe lights and intense beats; The 1975 are definitely a good band to watch in concert. OH, and I also had the pleasure of seeing the behind the scenes of Fame and Partners' campaign for their newest collection (coming out in August, I think)! It was so cool and exclusive and I really thank them for inviting me; it's tough that I didn't bring my camera though. 

I hope you all had a great week and I'll be uploading soon.
Stay well and keep smiling,
- S x

find me at:

8 comments:

  1. I like your hair in this one HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shanni your posts are looking better and better everyday! I love how you photograph and edit your looks, definitely one of my favourite bogs when it comes to that :)
    You looked amazing, the dungarees are perfect x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dungarees, so unique! Great pictures x

    BLOG | Talking Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you had fun at the concert! I've yet to ever attend a music concert. This seems to be surprising. And that's so cool, seeing something so behind the scenes. It's like getting super special treatment and doing somehting exclusively is something really cool.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. asdhsjjflsdkjfdklfgjlfdjgklas;dfsj;fld;gksdl;gk;fdjflkghjfdl;gfdgkld

    ReplyDelete
  6. u suck for not making this your dp
    *a lot of hate*

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x