14 Jul 2014

I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH AN AWKWARD PHASE








.: shirt, topshop | skort, paper heart | booties, lipstik :.

Heyo everyone! 

So, wow, I have finally bought myself a .com domain! This is somewhat weird but exciting, and I suddenly feel so much more official than I was before even though nothing has changed ha ha. 
BUT ALSO. I need some help, when going through to my blog using my old url (http://shannisideup.blogspot.com/) there's some random redirect page and I just want it to auto-redirect to my new URL so yeah, if anyone could let me know how to get rid of that (in the comments) that would be greaaaat! 

Anyway, I've had a real big adoration for cropped tops ever since a few months ago and my collection is slowly growing. I found this cute top from Topshop the other day and wow I absolutely love the colour and the texture! I haven't been finding any nice basic tops lately but this one was definitely a nice addition. 
A random thing to do with today's post is this Grill'd burger bag, AND IT LOOKS SO ODD, but yes it was my lunch, but how nice is the packaging? Sydney-siders, you guys should definitely check out Grill'd if you're into fancy burgers (this is not sponsored by the way HAHAHAH) and aesthetically appealing packaging. 

I cannot believe today is the last day of school holidays and I am not prepared of what's to come in the next school term. Though, I have promised to not let myself be overcome by my stress/sorrow today but I want to say good luck to everyone! And hope that no one freaks out too much! 

I hope you all have a great week,
Ciao for now,
- S x

I just also realised that by getting a new domain, it might be a good idea to follow me on this bloglovin link! 
Thank you!

P.S. The song in the title today is "Living In Another World" by Neon Trees, but wow it is my mood song at the moment and you guys all need to listen to it. Here is the link.

find me at:

4 comments:

  1. where do you think i can buy paper heart (like your skort) from? i'm from australia and i'm so desperate to buy a skort like that, i'm so jealous! also do you think you remember the price of it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit <3 the skirt xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, so nineties. The skort is too cute. Congrats on your new domain, woo hoo!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit - the skirt is perf x

    http://livstudios.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x