4 Dec 2013

SAFE AND SOUND













.: headpiece, summerblossom | dress, a small boutique | creepers, eBay :. 

So, I am the biggest sucker for adventure and exploring new places and this was just so amazing. It's hidden away in the suburbs about an hour away from the city and it's essentially a bush area (nature at it's best? so damn whimsical) but it was so so pretty, as you can tell from the photos. So, Effat (my friend) and I decided to get all dressssed up and head down with my camera! 
The weather was perfect and there was hardly any direct sunlight which was definitely perfect BUT oh gosh, the plants were all up to our knees when venturing into it that I had to take big steps and that meant these plants were scraping across my legs at every step for an hour straight, though it was so so worth it. And it was so much fun.

Anyway, the vastness of area and the all-white attire reminded me a lot of the Safe and Sound music video hence why I named this blogpost after that song, though I guess these photos have more of a summery vibe to them. 
Ooooh also fun fact, all my blogposts are named after songs! Well, 3/4 of them anyway, and honestly I take AGES finding the perfect song to name each blogpost after; I know, sounds really stupid but I think it's awesome to be reminded of my favourite songs everytime I see my own blog titles :) 

What inspires your blog post titles? Or do you just base them off your outfits? 
I hope you are all having a great week and keep smiling!

Ciao for now,
- S x



find me at:

4 comments:

  1. These photos are so nice! I love them!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heart Safe and Sound since the Hunger Games... And the headpieces are gorgeous. The photos are gorgeous.
    My blog post titles are just named after the event, nothing witty, nothing thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is absolutely stunning and you've chosen perfect scenery to photograph in. Love the headpieces as well. So beautiful.

    wardrobequarry

    ReplyDelete
  4. you both are so pretty ;)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x