27 Nov 2013

BLOOM







.: sweater, jayjays | dress, runway bandits | sandals, lipstik (gifted from friend) | flower crown, lovisa :.

Hey guys! Well.... I did not end up keeping my word about posting the next week (sorry) but I hope this makes up for it! Anyway, this was turning this look into a sweeter, day time look with adding softer colours and a flower crown!
Not much has happened in my life since the last time I blogged.. Probably just a whole lot of unmotivation and ALSO MY SISTER'S WEDDING! I hope to blog about it soon when I finally get to see the photos the photographer's took on the day but yes can't wait to show you guys the photos!

OH WAIT, I also went and watched the midnight premiere of Catching Fire when it came out! I won't say much more because I don't want to give anyone false expectations.. But can I just say that I love Sam Claflin as Finnick and Jena Malone as Johanna? UGH THEY ARE JUST-- okay I'll stop HAHHA.

I hope you are all well and smiling!
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit so much, it's so cute! and your floral headband is so pretty I need it ♥ x

    Charlotte | charolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanni you look so cute! :) love the outfit, those shoes are perfect!
    amazing photos!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! I saw Catching Fire as well... I didn't even realise it was a three hour movie. It was that good. Ugh, your photos are always gorgeous. Hope you like the text I sent you! xo Isabella
    www.viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY SEEING THE MOVIES FIRST ON SCREEN. I get gloating rights whenever I get the first screening of something in my area. And I've never understood floral wreaths in casual wear, but you look so comfortable and confident in them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x