29 Dec 2013

ALL-WHITE




.: shorts, eBay | shoes, lipstik | top, some random ass boutique :. 
photos by karen
Finally after getting a pair of white shorts I am able to compile an all-white ensemble! I've always loved the idea of everything being white; it's clean and classy and most of all, it's cool, literally, I mean white reflects quite a lot of heat which is perfect for summer!
How was Christmas for you guys? 
I had a lovely one because I went to my sister's house for lunch! Though on the downside I have been sick all week so I haven't done much else. :(

Anyway I hope you all stay well and keep smiling!
Ciao for now, 
- S x

find me at:

8 comments:

  1. You're still sick! You should just allow yourself one full day to recover, and I know that sucks cause its hoidays but it'll be a great investment!!! And I have feared ever wearing white shorts. for reasons (heehee)

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all white outfits but I can never pull it off. you look fab though, especially with that tan!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this all white ensemble is so sleek ;D
    Hope you can recover in time to fully enjoy New Year's Eve - and on that note, have a good one!

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute!!!!!!! ^_^ love all white outfits (not sure I can pull it off but you certainly can! Your shoes are dirty though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look adorable. I love wearing all white when it gets hot enough to in England. Happy new year!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR STYLE! <3

    http://anjcatan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole look of your blog! is this a customized template? or you arranged everything including the social media buttons in every post?

    http://theforeverwillbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x