24 Dec 2013

YOU'RE A GEM!











.: shirt, topshop (gifted from Summer) | shorts, supre :.

Hey guys! So, holidays have basically kicked in and gosh finally having a break has been so damn good.
Karen came to sleepover today and we took a few outfits in the morning, this being one of them! (Currently 1:30am and we have been watching movies all night ^_^) 
Anyway, I love fishtail braids so much and sadly I am incapable of doing them but Karen can so YES I was really excited to finally have my hair like this; but what I am ALSO EXCITED ABOUT IS THIS SHIRT. I love it so much and I have been subconsciously wanting a printed shirt like this and Summer got one for me as a (really) late birthday present, yay!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! (1 more sleep :D) 
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

3 comments:

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x