9 Dec 2013

GLORY AND GORE











.: shirt, target | shorts, eBay | socks, topshop | sandals, lipstik (gifted from a friend) :.
lipstick: manic panic lipstick in the shade raven

Hello guys! A few weeks back, I made a wonderful decision of purchasing myself some black lipstick and it is freaking rad. Having not tried it on before buying it online, my expectations of how the black lipstick would look were met and I love it so much!
Since I wear my black pleather shorts like every second day, I decided I needed to buy a pair of white ones (and seriously $10 shorts from eBay are too hard to pass up) to give myself a bit of a variety HAHA.

On the day of shooting these photos I also tried a coconut! Drinking it tasted better than I expected, though I am still not used to the texture of the flesh. 
Do you like coconuts?

Anyway, I hope you all are having a lovely week and keep smiling!
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

6 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks frickin amazing on you! I'm seriously in love with your entire outfit.

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fave song fave girl ahh~ why are you so cool and hip haha ily <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh that lipstick looks so rad on you! as if that top is from target, I love it!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You score the best things on ebay dude!
    And I've always wanted black lipstick, just because I am not very girly girl to pull off the pinks or nudes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cute, never would I have thought that that colour lipstick would look good, But you pull it off so well, you look so cute!

    - Gigi xx
    www.beauty-fox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x