4 Aug 2013

DON'T PARK HERE






.: jeans, topshop | top, thrifted | creepers, ebay :. 

While editing, I play the see-where-my-hair-starts-get-messy game, because honestly, every time I put my hair in a freakin' plait, it never stays (this is why I yearn for long hair).
On a happier note, I thrifted the top I'm wearing for $5! So I decided to go for a grungy look (is this even grunge? I don't even know) with a pair of acid washed jeans I got from Topshop just recently as well.
This location, was once again found in my labyrinth of a suburb, and it's funny that I've walked past this place heaps and haven't noticed it! Just when I thought I'd roamed my suburb enough.
Also, I am really loving orange lipstick at the moment. Watching Zoella videos the other day made me love it even more! It's just so vibrant and lovely, I don't know I am just somewhat attracted to it.

Anyway, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL, I know I have been really really busy lately (so many assignments and tests!!) but I have relieved a lot of stress by painting something, also for an assignment but it really made me feel balanced and relaxed basically! What do you guys do to relieve stress?

I hope you all have a lovely week though and keep smiling as always! 
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

10 comments:

  1. Ahh I am so in love with your jeans!! They are perfect

    Xenia xx

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans, they pair really well with the creepers. Stay fab

    xoxo,
    http://www.fashionpanoramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock those acid jeans! Also love the setting

    Maybe you should try meditation to relieve stress ;)

    xx
    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love the setting as well hehe I knew it was perfect for this look :)

      Meditation is so great! I've done it before and it really does calm you! I should do it more though :)

      Delete
  4. Where did you thrift the shirt?!

    Oh and love the jeans! Looking pretty per usual haha :)

    xx - N

    http://antleredfawn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glebe Markets!! So great! :)
      awwwwwwww THANKS!!!! haha but you obviously look better on your FABULOUS BLOG loving it yay now I have more to read :) :) :)

      Delete
  5. Goodness your hair can't be tamed!
    And love the lightning shirt! That's a massive score for $5!
    How could anyone get rid of it to begin with!

    Keep exploring, its actually interesting seeing the background of your outfit posts change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit, love the jeans!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaah I love your Jeans so much!xx

    Charlotte | www.charolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jeans, and the top, oh I love everything! Such a simple+cute outfit<3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x