11 Aug 2013

I MADE A MIX-TAPE WITH ALL THE SONGS THAT YOU HATE






.: jumper, vintage | leggings, eBay | headband, Sportsgirl | wedges, borrowed :.

And yes, I found another one of these vintage jumpers! (thank god for sisters that grew up in the 90s) I have also been wearing this one non-stop because who wouldn't? They are the comfiest things ever. 
This is probably take #2 of outfit posts with a sign that infers 'no parking', the 1st being my previous one, but seriously, why are these signs so photogenic? Or is it just me that thinks so? *curious*

Anyway, the sun has been coming out lately and I am very happy about that (even though it's winter? don't ask, Sydney weather is the craziest) because it means that I can really just put anything on.
OOOOH, and also next week I will be going to the Tavi Gevinson talk at the Opera House and I am really excited about it!
AND THEN THE WEEK AFTER IS WHEN CITY OF BONES IS COMING OUT IN THEATERS (it is actually my life, that is probably all you need to know about me honestly) (they [all of Cassandra Clare's books] makes me emotionally unstable all the time)

Enough about my fangirl life (HAHAHA) I hope you all will have a splendid week and I'll talk to you guys very soon! And keep smiling as always!

Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

9 comments:

  1. Have I ever mentioned that you're the cutest ever? hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, absolutely love the printed leggings - so cute!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Tavi as well (and meeting you)! I just had a mini-stalk of your blog- really digging your style xo Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much! You look great girl keep doing it <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I've just nominated you for the Leibster Award, an award for bloggers with under 200 subscribers. You can find out more here: http://kirileigh.blogspot.de/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    Thank you so much for your attention :)
    KiriLeigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style and blog! I'm your newest follower - would love it if you could check out mine <3


    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I just nominated you for the Leibster award! It's for new bloggers with under 200 subscribers. You can check out the info at visionofsight.blogspot.com!

    Thank you
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these photos and the fact that you used a san cisco song in the title! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x