19 Aug 2013

KISS WITH A FIST (+ Tavi talk and meeting Izzy!)





OOTD!
.: turban headband thingo(??), diy | shirt, origami doll | leather shorts & shoes, eBay :.


Pictures from the Tavi talk!
A photo with Tavi!
Meeting Izzy with Karen

Yay! This was my OOTD for yesterday's VERY eventful day! I got to meet one of my favourite bloggers Izzy from Views Of Now with Karen which was so SO fun!!!!! (Cannot explain my excitement in words sorry) and then I went to the Tavi talk at the Opera House! All the pictures are above as you can see and I had the best day! I was so happy that I got to meet Tavi and also since she's in love with Taylor Swift as well I had a mini spazz to her and everything!! Exciting day!!
This is a really badly flowing blog post I'm sorry my words are not flowing as well as usual because my head is just filled with so much excitement and EVERYTHING! So much happened in one day and yeah I don't know.
I also made this turban thingo (what are they called?) very recently with fabric I bought from a mega fabric stall SO YEAH!
Anyway my words are NOT in my favour at the moment, so I'll leave it at that.

Stay well and keep smiling,
Ciao for now,
- S x

P.S 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE CITY OF BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find me at:

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous!! Not only did you get to see Tavi talk but you got to meet her too?! Dying. I'm dreaming of the day she visits London!
    Love your outfit, especially the cute DIY turban :)
    Following you now xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit choice for the occasion! Also (as most of your readers probably are) I am super jealous you got to meet Tavi! That's so cool!!

    Kiri

    KiriLeigh Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tavi Gevinson is the best. It looked like a fun event :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! you guys are so lucky, I adore Tavi!
    love the photos, you look wonderful!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah so jealous!!! I'm going to see two Tavi event's this weekend in melbourne so I'm hoping I get a chance to talk to her!
    That's really cool you met Isabella too - she's the coolest!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have been able to meet Tavi! I'm hoping to see more pictures of the conference and of your gorgeous outfits!! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. tavi!!!!!!! i'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, it was so nice to meet you! I absolutely love the post, the photos you got are amazing! And I loved your outfit, can't believe you made the turban! We will have to do it again, I had the best time xx Isabella
    www.viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome outfit, especially love your shoes <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x