25 Aug 2013

"HAVE A LITTLE FAITH"







.: overalls, etsy | shirt, T-Bar | boots, eBay | bunny wire headband, DIY (I posted a tutorial here) :.

And yes, that was said by the absolutely gorgeous Jace Wayland (or whatever surname you prefer), and on Thursday I without a doubt skipped school so I could watch the first session of, yes the movie I have been spazzing about, City of Bones.

(the next paragraph that I asterisked will be talking about City Of Bones and if you are not interested then skip it hahaha) 

*Oh my gosh. MY heart has not been at rest for the past few days and by the time you guys would read this post, I will probably be in the cinema watching it again. I honestly cannot express how happy and emotionally unstable I have been. A few people didn't have this movie live up to their expectations.. and I think if you are going to watch it you should expect that, but I absolutely adored it and the more I think about it the more I love it. I have honestly loved all these characters and know them (almost) inside out and seeing them in a real visual form just did it for me. I love the cast so much as well and they are like a little family and since Thursday I have watched countless interviews and sighhhh tHEY ARE JUST AMAZING AND EVERYTHING ♥ I'll stop now before I get carried away.*

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week, I know I have. I basically had 2 days off school this week and I have done a whole bunch of homework and had time to take these outfit photos so I feel like my life is somewhat on a good track! I have been awestruck, happy and just simply amazed all at once for the past few days and I cannot shake the feeling. Isn't it weird how simple things in life [the CoB movie heh] can really make you feel at your best? Anyway, I also recently bought these awesome transparent boots off eBay and they are the best ever. Why decide what colour boots to buy WHEN THEY CAN BE ANY COLOUR YOU WANT ACCORDING TO YOUR SOCKS? Yes. Now I'll probably be going on a sock-buying rampage (h-ello Topshop!)
This is also take 3 of my full-blown parking sign obsession and I honestly hope I have not run out of places to shoot parking photos because they are just fabulous and photo-worthy.

Anyway, this is a super long post but I hope all you lovelies have the most amazing week and I'll talk soon xoxo
Stay well and keep smiling as always, 
- S x

Oh and alsooooo if you want to follow my daily stuff, follow my instagram: shannni_


find me at:

10 comments:

  1. Still in love with those booottttssssss~ Ps you're the cutest fangirl out, I'm still a sad fangirl because Godfrey scenes were lacking :'( Anyway enjoy it!! (I have no doubt you will haha) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headband makes you look really cute 6u6. And I love the look of the faded/bleached look on the overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the pictures are soo beautiful ! I love love love your dungarees <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, your boots are amazing!! They're like see through docs!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amazing! I love this look!

    Kiri
    KiriLeigh Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shanni I love your outfit so much, the dungarees are amazing!<3

    Charlotte xx
    www.charolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love this outfit! those overalls are rad.I've been thinking of getting these gumboot/docs for a while, perfect festival funky welly boot! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah your style is so awesome, so in love with your boots and dungarees x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. And now its coming to an end HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x