21 Jul 2013

FADING FLOWER







.: jumper, vintage | jeans, dotti | shoes, ebay :.

I find it so hard to believe that this freaking jumper that I'm wearing goes well with everything (and I mean it) so I actually wore it for the whole duration of my holiday. I really love the colour of it though and I wish I had more but it's hard to find jumpers like this nowadays because they're all low-cut! I love all the colours in this outfit as well because of the 'faded' look they have. 

I hope you're all well and smiling heaps!
Ciao for now,
- S x


find me at:

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit girl, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow such a flawless look! love your boots, they are amazing!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great. Tremendous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! I love your pants :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you pics so much!
    btw im indonesian and living in HK! how bout you? :)
    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit girl.. Loved your floral jeans <3

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so beautiful and style very inspiring! <3

    xx Marianne

    http://pictureme-m.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over how beautiful your pictures are Shanni! x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those jeans so badly! They look GREAT on you!

    love, polly

    the littlest polly

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x