11 Jul 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECTS + NEW PLAYLIST


Hi GUYS! These are the photos I've taken of my friends who have kindly volunteered to be part of my holiday photography projects! This is basically the thing I've been talking about in my posts recently, and I'm really happy with how they turned out! Under this new 8tracks mix I've made of all the songs I have currently been listening to so far AND the pagebreak ARE ALL MY FAVOURITE SHOTS! I hope you enjoy and don't mind posts like this which are not the usual outfit post, but anyway, a lot of effort has gone into these shots and I just want to share them with you! 
Anyway, click READ MORE to see the shots and I will talk to you guys very soon on my next outfit post! 

Hope you are all well, smiling, and are having a magnificent week!
- S x








 model: anna // location: cockatoo island




model: nina // location: pyrmont






models: wendy & rachael // location: newtown





model: nina (again) // location: glebe 

All these photos were taken by me so please please pleaaaase don't use them without my permission! Thank you :) 

find me at:


6 comments:

  1. YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SHANNI I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I HAVE SPENT MANY AN HOUR STARING AT YOUR LOVELY PHOTOS :)

    -Gladys

    http://thewanderingmuses.blogspot.com.au/

    yup, I started a blog with niamh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, gorgeous photos! You have cute friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such gorgeous photos! I wish I could do a photography project like this, but I have no idea what i'd shoot and my friends are a little camera shy haha xx

    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so rad! you have talent!

    We're telling all our favourite blogs that they can get 10% off at shopfashionavenue.com.au with the discount code 7thand52nd - just enter it at checkout!!
    Happy shopping lovely
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehee look I found them. AHH BUT AREN'T THERE MORE?
    You should try different shoots, I don't know more themes and all that. These are looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x