8 Jul 2013

THE STATE OF GRACE






.: velvet top, thrifted | leather shorts and creepers, eBay | flower crown, DIY | socks, gifted (topshop) :.

Well, yesterday I went to Cockatoo Island with the lovely Anna and we were there to take photos of her (for the photography portfolio I am building; mentioned in my previous post) and we were surrounded by beautiful rundown warehouses that used to be used for industrial purposes and other photo-worthy things! I have decided to create a master-post of all my favourite shots from the photos I've taken these holidays when I've done them all so stay tuned!  Though in the meantime, follow my instagram: shannni_ for previews of these and daily photos! :) :)
Oh, and lately I have been sucked into the flower-crown making phase though all my flower crowns keep falling apart (ooOooOps) because I am too lazy to purchase a glue gun and have been surviving on florist tape. HAHA anyway, that was pretty random, I hope you all stay well and keep SMILING!
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

10 comments:

  1. Hey Shanni,

    I didn't know you have a blog :) It's really cute by the way! Keep up the great posts!

    Sharon @ www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So cute!

    x

    http://theisabelmarcelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. chic outfit, love the velvet top. amazing style and blog as well, would you perhaps be interested in following each other on Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and your shirt is amazing!
    Charlotte xx / CharOlivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you're only 14! I wish I had as good a style as you do when I were that young. This outfit is adorable, love the velvet mixed with the pu leather.

    Totally just stalked you haha

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your socks with this outfit! Fantastic look!

    kirileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blog! love the pics and your outfit. found you on lookbook.nu!
    following you now via bloglovin. check out my blog, too :)

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg love the velvet and leather together!
    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x