31 Mar 2013

BECAUSE... CATS.










.: shirt, society6 | shorts, origami doll | converses, hand-me-down :.


Sorry guys! It has been awhile since I've done an outfit post, and I apologise but I should be regularly posting soon because holidays are coming up! Anyway, I have been falling in love with graphic tanks/tees lately and have subconsciously buying a bunch of cat ones, this being one of them. I just love everything about this shirt and have probably been over-wearing it (if over-wearing something is even possible). I also dug out my converses (that my cousin gave me) today and decided that I should wear them more often! I think I'm probably digging the converse trend again. ✌ 
Lately, there have been so many things on my wishlist. I really want a pair of overalls (I am in love with overalls ahhh ♥), this cute casio watch, a pair of sandals and more graphic tees. I don't know. My wishlist is all over the place. But I'm also trying to save up money for an iPhone 5 too! Ahh, somedays I wish I were a billionaire.

Anyway, I hope you all stay well and keep smiling!
Ciao for now,
- S x

5 comments:

  1. Love the top!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute outfit, love the light colors in the pic
    XOXO

    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute :) nice photos!! ;)

    http://the-unfinished-painting.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with your style and blog! (:

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x