24 Mar 2013

BATHURST PHOTO DIARY


Finaaaally, the Bathurst photo diary is up! You guys are probably sick of hearing about Bathurst (and also this is like 3 weeks late) but now it's up and I said I'd post it so hear it is! There are going to be a lot (well, it seems like a lot) of photos coming up soon so grab some popcorn and here we go!

DAY 1

On the bus, watching Alice in Wonderland 
 The view
 The Bathurst Sheep and Cattle Drome
 Fossil and Mineral Museum!

 The town area
 Woohoo! Mad laser party at my cabin, sorry if this hurt your eyes. 

DAY 2

Cowra Japanese Gardens


Koi fish!
Walking around Canowindra
Karen and Joanne! 

DAY 3
 Joanne and I on the busride back

Mount Panorama!
 Cool vintage car ridin' along the track on Mount Panorama
Mt.Piper Power Station

Well, that's the end of it! I hope you liked this little photo diary and right now I should be studying for my French test (which I am totally screwed for) but I'm not. Darn procrastinationnnnnn. 
Anyway, I hope you guys have a lovely week and a lovely Easter!
Stay well and keep smiling,
Ciao for now,
- S x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x