6 Mar 2013

UPDATE + MARCH PLAYLIST

Sorry guys for the lack of posts! I have been ultra busy trying to balance out all the school work I have and everything! Arrrrgh, year 9 is hard for now. I hope to post an outfit post soon but I haven't been seeing my sister after school very often lately because I have had a lot of things I've had to do after school these days and stuff, so yeah! I apologize for lack of posts, but I made this mix just for you guys!
Well, it's my playlist at the moment and doesn't really go by any theme but I hope you may discover some new music by it :)



Anyway, to update you on what I've done apart from school work is:
1. I bought a new ASOS beanie!
2. I am heading off to my school camp tomorrow at Bathurst
3. I have been spending my 'me' time watching Mistfits (I love Robert Sheehan ahhh he's so funny)
4. Looking and admiring (but not buying) majority of the things I see online HAHA

Oooh, and here's an exclusive pic of me in my new beanie I posted on my Instagram 


Anyway, please be well and keep smiling! 
I'll be on camp for the next few days but I'll maybe do a photo diary when I get back and an outfit post should be on it's way,

Ciao for now,
- S x


8 comments:

  1. I can relate to you on points 3 and 4 hehe! :D window shopping online is a bitch!

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow! It sucks. But oh well, temptation and nice things are always lingering around haha. And you love Misfits too?! AHH! It is so amazing. Oh my gosh. But scary.

      Delete
  2. Great playlist! I love a bit of Gabrielle Aplin

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love her so much; so glad she's getting known in Australia because of Ed Sheeran, she'll so become big! But I bet she's already pretty famous in the UK. What's your favourite song?

      Delete
  3. year 9 is hard? oh girl wait until you get into senior crap LOL. cherish the moments you still have of youth, and oh also have a great time at camp!

    zoedesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, that's what everyone tells me! I hope I can survive through senior years because I am already dying! LOOL. ANd thanks! I did :) xxx

      Delete
  4. hi, i love your blog layout, just wondering, how did you make this particular layout? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Why are you on anon? I don't biteee! Anyway, I used the black simple template and then just adjusted everything using HTML, made a banner and tab links on photoshop and all that stuff! Idk that was just very brief but ask me as many questions as you want! xx Shanni

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x