20 Apr 2013

DROPS OF JUPITER





.: shirt, ksubi x target | shorts, ebay | creepers, ebay | cardigan, tokito (hand-me-down) | collared shirt, valleygirl :. (photos taken by karen)



selfies I took today with my friends! (using my new iPhone 5 hehehehe)

Well, well, well... It's been awhile hasn't it? Well I have come back! With an outfit of which I wore to an outing with my friends today for karaoke (woohoooooooo!). 
Anyway, I really love the shirt that I wore. It is a very cheap substitute for this JAC VANEK muscle tee I fell in love with though I love this shirt equally as much! I got it for $5 from Target (pretty good for ksubi eh?) and funnily enough it's a boys shirt! But honestly, I like the comfy-loose fit of guy shirts and also how they're mostly crew necks. 

And guess what?! On Thursday I got an iPhone 5 and I am soooo happy because I've been waiting so long for this phone AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE IT IN MY REACH! This means I can social network everywhere now aaaand I can take countless selfies HAHA (as shown above).

Well, I hope you have all been well and keep smiling! 
Ciao for now,
- S x

5 comments:

  1. You are the Queen of Funkiness. You look so gorgeous, I've missed your posts :( This is my absolute favourite blog, keep at it xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a children's shirt, but what size did you get your t-shirt in? Also what size are you regularly/in women's? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my t-shirt in size 14 though if you are more petite size 12 may be a better fit :)

      For shirts I am I think I'm a size 8, well that's pretty much the only size I try on haha.

      Delete
  3. love ur blog and those creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look, I would wear it like that too, it's exactly what I like :)
    I just stumbled across your blog and I really like your style!
    I’m following you now and I’m looking forward to your new posts :)
    If you want, check out my blog too:

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x