1 Mar 2014

RECKLESS FORGIVER





.: bart simpsons, gifted | shorts and shoes, eBay | lipstick, manic panic (colour: raven) :.

Hey guys! So wow, it's autumn here already, and the Sydney weather really adjusted to this transition from summer to autumn by giving us a day of gloomy clouds and rain. A part of me is glad that its finally sweater weather, but most of me will miss the full sunny days. 

I know the Bart trend is WAY over, but this sweater is still one of my favourites because it is so damn soft and warm as well. The switch in seasons called for me to put on my black lipstick, it makes cloudy days like today much better. 

Anyway, I feel like a portion of my heavy burdens of stress have been lifted off my shoulders with the completion of this in-class history essay I had to do yesterday. Though now I have to focus on other homework tasks like maths. *groans* 

I hope you all have a loooovely weekend! 
Ciao for now, 
- S x

find me at:

6 comments:

  1. ahh, these photos are so rad! usually I'm not a big fan of the bart jumper, but omg you look so great in it and are rocking that black lip!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never known anyone to rock a black lip as great as you do! Absolutely love your shoes and of course, that sweater!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool photos! love the entire outfit and that lipstick color is wonderful on you!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is, but I never got into the bart simpson print. And I don't know what it is, probably the same thing as when I saw this years Moschino Fashion Runway Collection. AHAH I'm just not into novelty prints (I think). And love your black lippy, Icould never have the confidence to pull it off. And to answer more of your questions.

    Yep, the cow was pregnant but our class had to take turns to feel the heartbeat of the calf with our hands... Since its a more accurate way of preg testing without expensive ultrasound equipment.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually do make the Bart jumper work even though most people aren't wearing them anymore and you really rock the dark lip!

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x