12 Mar 2014

STAY THE NIGHT







.: top, valleygirl | jeans, vintage | heels, windsor smith :.

I'm kind of loving the heels and jean combo, something I think I'll be doing more often in my 20s. 
I'm not sure what else to say on this blog post, but the most recent news for me is that I just had a 2 hour nap and I don't feel my best, and I want to go back to sleep. But you know, school work calls and I pretty much have to do some of it before the night ends or it'll pile up and I'll be a huge ball of stress. 

It's also been such a long time since I've properly bought clothing that my wishlist is also piling up, the problem with this is I can't find any of these items or they're really nice NON-versatile pieces that I can probably only wear with simple bottoms/simple tops. Anywhoo, I think I am just needing some retail therapy because man, life kinda sucks at times like this that I think some wardrobe love would be really nice. 

I hope you all have a great week!
Stay well and keep smilin',
- S x


find me at:

2 comments:

  1. You can make it through your school work, it feels tough and you'll soon graduate from it faster than you think. And you always loook amazing with your black lippy, I've been tempted to purchase the limecrime styletto lippy but opt' for the Australis Colour Inject Lipstick in Grunge instead since PRICELINE SALE!

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good hehe and i really like your shoot location!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x