18 Mar 2014

CLARITY







.: dress, princess polly | sandals, lipstik | earrings, diva :.
 
This dress is the raddest thing I've ever worn, unfortunately it's not mine (I borrowed it off my friend Effat to make this outfit post, thank you if you read this!) but I had to make an outfit post about it.
I have an obsession with iridescent things and I don't know about you but I never see much of it in clothing pieces (probably because it's an expensive to make and it's uncomfortable); nevertheless I hope this dress is finally the calling for more iridescence in future.
 
Nothing much has happened to me recently except for school, but something that has gotten me through these crap times is the Inland album by Jars of Clay. It is so damn good and the lyrics of the songs are nice on their own as well!!
This reminds me, I am so excited for the Kodaline concert I'm going to on the 2nd of April! Still far but it's definitely something I'm looking forward to. :)
 
Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely week,
Ciao for now,
- S x
 
 
find me at:

8 comments:

  1. you goddess! this is so cool ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS DRESS IS SO RAD! your friend is a lucky gal!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this dress on Princess Polly, and was so tempted to grab one off the rack. But I think I've got enough in my wardrobe. And hope she lets you borrow the dress more often, its a gorgeous piece.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how holographic this dress is! And I'm jealous of you going to kodaline!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures came out so beautiful!! they look like magazine editorial.

    and the dress is so unique/pretty!


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah i'm in love with your dress! and jealous that you're going to see Kodaline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo cool! I love how the light catches on the dress! :)

    anna, indeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does this outfit remind me of oily rainbow puddles and the AK-47 Case Hardened skin...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x