5 Mar 2014

SICK MUSE






.: top, eBay | shorts, thrifted | shoes, borrowed (from anna! thank you so much you have impeccable style ;P) :.

photos taken by anna 

Oh hey y'all,
I am in love with this cropped shirt I snagged off eBay (and can I just say, eBay is wondrous, you find the best things on there if you look well, and I am guilty for buying most of my clothes off there.. it's cheap though.) and it was only $7! I love the neckline and of course the back cut-outs, I think it'll be a gem to mix and match with other clothing items so I can't wait to see what I can do with it!

I am writing this paragraph at 2am right now, and I think there is something comforting about being up at ungodly hours because it makes me feel accomplished that I have properly lived my whole day.
Sleeping at 9-10 is strange for me because it is like blanking out important parts of my life, and I consider the late hours important because I have had some of my best moments at those times. Times of lightbulb ideas, times of talking to certain individuals; opening up to them about things I wouldn't usually say in the light of day. And they are just times when I really feel every inch of emotion contained in my body, even if sometimes it means I am crying to let it all out. They are times when the night is silent and I can hear every single beat to the songs I am listening to, and I suddenly appreciate them so much more. Late nights are quite special.

Sorry, that was like a major sidetrack, but I hope you are all having a fabulous week!
Stay well and keep smiling :)
- S x

P.S If you liked my previous post "RECKLESS FORGIVER" please like it here on TeenVogue > http://fashionclick.teenvogue.com/post/reckless-forgiver_1393673781! Thank you so much! :)

find me at:

10 comments:

  1. You look super here, flawless as usual ^^ but you have a cut on your back :'( <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep everything about your outfit is absolutely perfect! Also liked it on Teen Vogue (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another Teen Vogue feature. And I know what you mean, people underestimate ebay... and just assume its the best place to get cheap knockoffs of products in China. But they forget you can get clothes!!! And trendy fashion items with possibly FREE SHIPPING.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paired that crop top with those shorts! I saw that crop top on Ebay, but never know how to wear a bra with the criss cross back - but I do now! Lovely look as always (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit! :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is so lovely, what a bargain! sometimes I love being up kate like that too.. although only if I know I can get a good sleep in the morning

    x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah, I love this! The top is gorgeous, such a cute outfit. I agree, but I hardly get any sleep because I feel the same way about early mornings! xo
    http://viewsofnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great look. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love this! Can't believe your top is from ebay, I'm gonna need to find one for myself xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x