24 Feb 2014

RIPTIDE









 .: dress, second hand | hat and booties, rubi :.

Hey y'all! How have you all been? 

There's not much to update you guys on... Oh, except for the fact that I have been obsessed with this clockwork angel choker that Nina got me as part of my valentine's present this year. (thank you if you read this!!) I've been wearing it everywhere.. to school, on the weekends, IN THE SHOWER...oops. But it's basically a fandom thing, and if you guys have read The Infernal Devices series, you know what this little angel is *sly wink*

HAHA anyway, today I want to ask you guys a favour; everyone that reads this post!

I am interested...in you! I want you all to comment a fact about yourselves; anything! Whether it be a secret talent or even something you did over the weekend, I really don't mind. ^_^ I will reply back on your blogs (if you have a blog, so please leave a URL) AND YEAH, this is just something fun I thought I would do to get to know you all!
Please please PLEASE though it would be so lovely and it won't take long! 

Thaaaaanks guys,
I hope you all have a lovely week!
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post! I absolutely adore the colour of the wall against the dress!
    Um, fact... I want Lily Collins hair & eyebrows + my favourite soundtrack is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
    - Araina xx
    http://www.misstasmin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH SO MUCH PRETTY! Fun fact about me, when i was young I used to really like Hello Kitty and I had lots of Hello Kitty merch HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting fact.
    I like trains.
    A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shanni!
    I've been reading your blog for a while now and absolutely love your style! Which reminds me, I really need to get one of those big floppy hats D: Love the colorful print on the dress too (:
    Umm...over the weekend, I went to my friend's 18th which was possibly the most amazing party ever! Fun fact? I'm a hardcore Potterhead :P

    Keep up those gorgeous looks!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your instagram post and thought you needed some huge favour or something AHAH!

    Fun Fact. My right arm has done a pregnancy test on a Cow when I was 16. (my arm went IN a cow's butt)

    hope that satisfies your curious mind. AHA

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a wonderful dress, you look so pretty!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such an amazing style! I love your dress. Fact, I have always wanted to live somewhere tropical. xox

    http://clairabellbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x