4 Jan 2014

GUNS HIDDEN UNDER OUR PETTICOATS






.: anorak, runway bandits | shirt, society6 | boots, eBay | skirt, romwe | socks, pulp kitchen (via dangerfield) :.

Hey guys! So this was another look the lovely Karen helped me take when she came over the other week. WOW, THIS IS MY FIRST POST OF 2014! HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! I hope 2014 is a better year for us all and that we all actually complete our New Years resolutions this year (because we all know how hard that is HAHAHA). But seriously, please just cherish the year, take wild chances, go places you have never been before and really just apply the lessons you've learnt from previous experiences to make yourself grow as a person! 
Lately, I have been obsessed with my new anorak and I take every opportunity to wear it when it gets cold here (which is rare at the moment since it's summer) but I love the navy, which is a colour I am somewhat attracted to when buying clothing and also the jacket's oversized fit! 

Also, this song in the title today is Chocolate by The 1975 and it is actually just one of my all-time favourite songs which you should check out! I have been really into The 1975 lately and my my, I adore Matt Healy (maybe it's just me) and have been guiltily following like 10 fandom tumblrs so I see gifsets of him in interviews pop up on my tumblr dashboard HA HA. *guilty fangirl laugh*

I hope you all have an enchanting week and keep smilin'! 
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gawwsshh those boots are the coolest thing ever! The blow my mind haaha! Also, I've been wondering for while what camera/lens you use because your photos are so lush! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! I've been following you since te beggining of your blog and it's incredible to see how much you improved!
    Loved the outfit! x

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah bub looking terrific hehe love the anorak x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song is great and I'm really digging your socks hehe jelly boots are the best c:

    Ashley
    not-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos, they are so lovely! that anorak is perfect, I wish I could wear something like that right now without melting!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh dear this is such a cool look! love those sheer boots with the colorful socks! happy new year<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes/socks are so cool, I've never seen anything like it! Wishing you a wonderful 2014 <3


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x