26 Oct 2013

SWEETER THAN FICTION











.: pineapple playsuit, princess polly (gifted from a friend) | white sandals, lipstik (" " ") | bag, sportsgirl | sunglasses, easter show (lol) :.

This was last Saturday and involved a day of an awesome yard sale and exploring my neighbourhood (for like the thousandth time). 

And to be very honest, whenever I am not in my school uniform, I am wearing this pineapple playsuit. But seriously, who doesn't love a fabulous pineapple printed anything?!
Anyway, I reckon playsuits (especially with funky prints on them) are essential for the coming warm months. They are lightweight and make frolicking in the heat much easier! Almost like you're walking around naked, HAHA. 

One more exam to go! I just completed my textiles one (literally) and I honestly can't wait for the exams to end because I will BE FREE! Well, there's still like 5 more weeks of school to go... But hopefully it will be a bludge. 

I hope you are all well and smiling all the time! 
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

7 comments:

  1. I missed out on the yard sales cause I had to work, oh poopface.
    I really wanted to go to the Garage Sale Trail, and its an annual event.
    Oh well, hope your last exam is easy peasy and yay for Summer and playsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely!! I love this post!
    geelagarcia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you trendy little thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit. I love the pinapple print and the sandals
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a nice print!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a perfect summer outfit! your playsuit and shoes are so lovely xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable outfit! Love the shades! :)

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x