12 Nov 2013

WHISPERS HELLO, I MISS YOU QUITE TERRIBLY (+ new mix!)

my comfortable bed, HAHA. 
my lil friend Fiona :) the one who takes all my outfit posts!

awesome vintage couch someone left on the street 


wearing: muscle tank from dotti (gifted from Nicole ♥) | shorts and boots from eBay 

the food from my sister's hens party! 
newly decorated wall 
the harbour at 5:30am 
on a really rainy day from the anzac bridge 


Hey guys! Sigh, sorry for the lack of posts lately, I would say I've been quite busy (which I have been) but lately I have also felt really unmotivated and have just felt lost. My brain exploding with all these thoughts about the present, the future and emotional instabilities I've had to deal with lately. 
Ugh anyway, enough with the sadness, I just thought it'll be good to give an explanation for my short absence on this blog haha. 

ANYWAY, on a happier note, these are some photos I've taken (or the ones with me in it were taken by Fiona) during October and November annnnd I HAVE ALSO COMPILED A MIXTAPE! Music has been a saviour for me recently and have been indulging in Lorde's Pure Heroine album, Kodaline's In A Perfect World album, Smallpools' self-titled EP and so much more! Though on this mixtape is what I would listen to on my happy summery days so yeah take a listen! 

Updates on my life so far: 
1. My sister is getting married on the 23rd of November and I am so damn excited! I am gonna be the flower girl (which also means I need to go dress shopping ASAP) 

2. I have a new obsession of watching game walkthroughs. I have watched the walkthroughs of Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls and The Last Of Us! Ugh such amazing graphics and whatnot! I could go on forever but anyway.

3. My new favourite movie is Stuck In Love. Like actually it is just so amazing and relatable and I JUST REALLY LOVE IT. Also Lily Collins AND Logan Lerman star in it and they are some of my favourite people. You guys should check out the movie and tell me what you think! 

I hope you all are well and I'll hopefully be back onto regular posting with an outfit post next week!

Have a great week, 
- S x
find me at:

4 comments:

  1. I hope your thoughts are clarified, and remind yourself do not ponder on things for too long, or else you brew yourself a toxic mentality which is hard to surpass. Good luck.

    And thats exciting! Yay weddingsss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you fab lil thing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful photos! lovely! :))
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! and I love your new decorated room <3

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x