21 Oct 2013

WE COME RUNNING








.: top, valleygirl | dress, factorie | creepers, eBay | socks, topshop :. 

Hey guys! Happy Monday! 

I just finished my first yearly exam that I have been dreading since last week. It feels so good to have it off my shoulders though I know when I get the marks back I will probably die of failure  and I am also at home at 11am on a school day so that feels extra relaxing as well! 
You can probably count this as a pre-halloween outfit with the creepy eyeball socks. And I am so glad I have finally found a pair of printed socks that I love; I am so picky with socks but when I saw these I basically just ran to the checkout HAHA. 

Anyway, I'm going to indulge in eating my day away and lazing around until I find it necessary to begin studying for my next exam (maths, ugh) 
I hope you all have a splendid week!
Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:
     

2 comments:

  1. You are way fab! The socks are über sassy hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly wish Halloween was a thing in AUS...
    But hot nights in stuffy costumes probably not the best idea at all...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x