30 Sep 2013

400 LUX





.: top, thifted | leather shorts, eBay | headband, DIY | bag & shoes, hand-me-downs :. 

Hello guys! 
This is an outfit I wore on a day out with two of my friends on Wednesday to Newtown! And something I just realised is that this whole outfit only cost $15 (if you exclude the money I spent on the fabric for the headband) which is so awesome HAHA. 
Anyway, I have also recently liked wearing this headband with my hair in a ponytail because 1. I have lots of baby hairs going crazy when I tie my hair up 2. My hair generally looks bad in a high ponytail so I reckon these headbands are great because they look nice and they cover up any weird hairs which leaves me with a decent-looking ponytail! 
Also, the wall in my photos is a newly painted one in my suburb! It's so great and I knew I had to feature it in my outfit post HAHA. 
I hope everyone is well and smiling,
Ciao for now,
- S x
find me at:

4 comments:

  1. nice outfit!
    I love your headband <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing look! love the top!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes, let me know when you´re follow me & ill follow back :)

    Happy weekend !

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you post the tutorial for the headhand? love your blog by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x