16 Sep 2013

IN A STORM, IN MY BEST DRESS; FEARLESS.






.: dress, runway bandits | wedges, borrowed :. 

I think intentionally running around in the rain is the best thing ever. These photos were inspired by the song Fearless by Taylor Swift, and honestly I was just like, I need to take photos of myself in a storm (or rain, I guess) in my best dress, FEARLESS. Since today was pouring with rain, and I wasn't in a very favourable mood this morning, I spontaneously thought, 'What better way to end a day with twirling around in the rain???'
So I did. And I stripped off my school uniform as soon as I got home, changed into this lovely dress and ran out madly with my camera and met my friend Fiona halfway between our houses. This shoot included the best kind of pouring rain, vigorously trying to do settings on the camera with an umbrella at hand and weird looks from strangers passing by. It was so worth it.
And Fiona was lovely to cooperate with me in the rain (while holding all my stuff, LOVE YOU LOTS!)
Anyway, you should listen to the song. And I hope you all have an enchanting week! 
(One more week till holidays for me, yesss!)
Ciao for now,
- S x



find me at:

3 comments:

  1. I like your dress! It looks so lovely and those photos, too. Pictures taken during a storm convey this mysterious feeling, I don't know if you also felt it :)
    Nice blog.

    ♥Maho
    www.bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHotos are amazing & that dress!!!!!!! You look gorgeous xx

    Visit / Comment / Follow @ phoenixful.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER SAW THIS WOW YOU'RE AMAZING THIS JUST HAS AN AURA WOW

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x