23 Sep 2013

IT'S 2AM AND I'M CURSING YOUR NAME






.: camo jacket, gifted | muscle tee, from a place in market city | jeans, topshop | shoes, eBay :. 
lipstick: coral by savvy (i think thats the name) 

Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't posted in years, but anyway, it's finally the freaking holidays and I am feelin' pretty good! Today, I went to my friend Anna's house (she took my photos today; she is so fabulous!! thanks Anna if you read this! ♥) and we basically ate a whole lotta crepes (which were to die for) and did some other super awesome things!! 

Muscle tees are probably the best things ever for the coming summer. It's so breezy with the gigantic holes on the side and they're so lightweight that it's just such an easy option to turn to for hot days.  
And for these grungy style outfits, I can never leave the house without my orange/corally lipstick, it's just such a fun colour to wear and really brightens an outfit! 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a loooovely week and will post soon!
Stay well and keep smiling as always,
- S x

find me at:

9 comments:

  1. I looooove this look! Those jeans are to die for gurrl, and that top is so cute. I love me some cat action!

    Xenia xx

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt! xo

    theisabelmarcelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit!
    great jacket :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. coolest outfit dude! love it!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that camo jacket, you look so gorgeous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I please steal your wardrobe?
    - G x

    thewanderingmuses.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always noticed your habit of that shade of lipstick.
    I've always been too lazy to put anything on my face.... not even moisturiser or sunscreen. Oops.

    Anywho, enjoy your two week break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit & your blog! Your style is amazing!
    That lipstick looks stunning on you as well! (:

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete
  9. These type of jeans really suit you,and you're so pretty!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x