18 May 2013

PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME






.: overalls, Etsy | shoes, eBay | shirt, second-hand :.



I bought these overalls off Etsy the other day and I was so happy with them! I mean, I had been waiting to find really nice overalls for weeks so honestly when I saw these I just bought them. Anyway, it's getting colder in Australia now and it's a windy type of cold which I absolutely hate. I could survive through the coldest temperature but when the wind kicks in, everything is so unbearable. I want summer to be back!

Oh and yesterday I was so excited because Gabrielle Aplin's new debut album English Rain came out in Australia and I have literally been waiting forever for her to release this album! It was worth it though and I think you guys should check it out if you're into Indie Pop (I think? I am honestly not sure how to categorise music haha) or calming-ish music. But here's the album preview if you are interested.

I hope everyone has been having lovely days and hasn't been stressing out as much as I have! (homework ugh so done with school)
Stay well and keep smiling, 
Ciao for now,
-S x

8 comments:

  1. You are the cutest! I'm glad you lasted the cold for the shoot HAHAHA Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! That overal looks so cool on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously luv ur overall!!! Looks like u have so much fun! Nice shots!! <3

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Those overalls are great. Omg Gabrielle Aplin is amazing. A true english gem!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute photos, love your boots! gabriella aplin is awesome too. xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. im in love with the shoes and the ombre denim!!!!!!!!

    so glad i dropped past

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dungarees are perfect!
    My friends went to see Gabrielle Aplin when she was on tour - so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x