5 May 2013

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP IN THE CLOUDS






.: leather shorts, eBay | hat, rubi | socks, easter show (ha ha) :. 



Ah, I love hats. Especially for people with shorter hair, and now I'm able to rock that look because indeed I have (finally) gotten a haircut! What saddens me is that Australia is obviously hitting the cold seasons which means wearing a hat out in public in the next few weeks will probably be a bizarre thing to do (but at least it's beanie season!). 
This is also the first time I have used anything from show bags I purchase from the good ol' Sydney Easter Show; this being my Finn the Human socks! I love how it's a really simple pattern that'll jazz up any plain outfit.  
Anyway, I hope you guys all have a lovely week; stay well and keep smiling!
Ciao for now,
- S x

8 comments:

  1. You are honestly the greatest! Looking fab as always! I like the new hair but I miss your old hair (contradiction HAHA) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adventure Time. It saddens me that I missed out on the Easter Show this year.
    I hope to visit next year.

    Great Outfit, especially loving floppy hats for the season, try getting felt ones!
    Then you don't have to feel so weird wearing them.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the white tee with leather shorts!!

    http://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a fab look! girl you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your shorts! I have been lusting after a similar pair I've seen in Zara - they're amazing!!!!
    I adore this whole outfit <3

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your leather shorts, you look gorgeous! xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome outfit- your short are so cool! love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x