26 May 2013

THE TRUTH WITHIN A LIAR








.: jumper, vintage | skirt , ICE | shoes, eBay | headband, sportsgirl | bag, easter show :. photos taken by karen


The weather is getting really cold, but I still try to avoid wearing jeans 90% of the time. (come back summer?) And I am in love with this jumper I basically stole from my mum because it fits a sweater underneath without making me look like I gained about 5 kg of fat.
Anyway, yesterday I went out with Karen and we basically ate the whole day away with amazing pizza (actually all pizza is amazing) and free frozen yoghurt. Good day? I think yes. 
Oh! And I also made an autumn-into-winter mix on 8tracks so enjoy! 



I hope everyone has a magnificent week and lucky all you Northern-Hemisphere-rs who are currently indulging in the glorious sun. Oh how I am jealous. 

Anyway, keep smiling!

Ciao for now,
- S x

11 comments:

  1. I love this. The colours in this pot are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seriously fallen in love with your blog. Every post is amazing. Never leave the blogosphere.
    I love this outfit, as I do with all your outfits and OMG its jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. greatttt outfit!
    I love your backpack anyway :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free frozen yoghurt, oh man.
    Lovely outfit. These pictures are so pretty!

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos girl, you look stunning! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this girly! I love finding other aussie bloggers
    Would love for you to check out my blog, following you xx



    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style so much! this skirt is really pretty<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ps. I'm following you via Bloglovin! would you like to follow each other? let me know, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit so much, the skirt is amazing. Also the photos are beautiful :)

    Charlotte xx
    charolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x