21 May 2013

MAY FAVOURITES 2013



I think this scarf is the reason I am not freezing to death! It keeps me so warmth and it's really long and of course easy to match with things! My cousin gave it to me because she didn't want it anymore so lucky for that to be!

Minimalistic in a good way and great sound, what more could you ask from a pair of headphones? I love these so much. These are also handy in keeping my ears warm when out and about. They are just so great and reasonably priced for an average pair of headphones, check it out here.


I found this during my Bathurst school camp and it was such a great find! I don't usually use moisturisers because I am honestly not bothered, but since the weather is getting colder and my skin is getting unbelievably dry after showers, I apply it all the time. And the smell draws me to nostalgia because honeysuckles grew on this wall at this primary school I went to during K-4 and I actually loved them so much! I am glad that ASOS stocks it in bigger quantities so if I run out I can buy more, yes!

photos from google images

These are some new albums I have found and/or listened to during May! Lenka and Meiko are pretty much the same style of music (listen to one song and you'll know the style, I suck at explaining) and Gabrielle Aplin is just plain amazing and I love her voice and she's basically just Indie Pop, I think. (I talked about this album in my previous post). Anyway, they're all pretty much worth the listen!

Well, that's the end of this month's favourites (well pretty much will be my favourites all throughout autumn and winter) and I may do more of these? 
Anyway, I hope you all have a great week and keep smiling! 
Ciao for now,
- S x

4 comments:

  1. ah, that black scarf looks so lovely. i have a giant black scarf i have had for years, such a great item.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove yoru photos- and urban ears are the best, love the brown colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x