21 Apr 2013

NOW YOU'LL MAIL BACK MY THINGS AND I'LL WALK HOME ALONE







.: tank, somewhere in market city | skirt, diy | beanie, asos :. (photos taken by nicole)

Yay for another outfit post! (The quickness of this one makes up for the long time that I have not been posting HAHA) 
Today my friend Nicole came over to my house after we went to church and we spent time eating at a nice cafe, watching Once Upon A Song (ugh Lucy Hale is so perfect) and taking some outfit posts in my apartment's courtyard, fun! I swear stepping up onto a narrow, elevated surface is quite taunting when wearing wedges haha well at least I didn't trip and die. 

This tank top adds onto my obsession with cats and I reckon if there were more cute cat tees/tanks that I like I'd probably buy them all! 

Anyway, I hope you guys will have a lovely week and stay well (especially during this cold weather!) and keep smiling! :D 
Ciao for now,
- S x

4 comments:

  1. You are a pretty girl! Cute outfit babe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Your t shirt is so cute

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite outfits!
    Shanni, I am your number 1 fan!!!
    Haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a clear obsession with cats.
    And its a great thing their prints are trending lately.

    And in response to your comment, I'm so glad I gave you a great happiness boost. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x