29 Apr 2013

AND YOU FAILED YOUR MISSION AGAIN









.: camo jacket/shirt, given | dress, ebay | creepers, ebay :. photos by karen



This is probably the shortest dress I own, but it is my favourite, which will probably be a problem if I ever get any taller. Anyway, I had a lot of fun bin-sitting, walking around, lying down and squelching in a bit of moss today with Karen! She came over today and we had fun shooting a bunch of photos in different locations and this is what she took for me! 
Well, holidays are almost over and I am dreading it, I am well in my holiday mode; which sucks to even have to think about school. 

Oh, and I also made a new mix on 8tracks of my current favourite songs!


I hope you all enjoy your week; stay well and keep smiling!
Ciao for now,
- S x

10 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, you are so cute ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much :) Super fab ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the shots on the bin! You look super cute. x

    http://meandsunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and absolutely loving it! I really need to start exploring the wonderful places in Sydney more... so adventure deprived. Care to link to the creepers :) ?

    http://phoenixful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! <3 so cute :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep! You're so pretty Shanni! The location is super artsy and perfectly suited to your grungy outfit. I'm in love with the way you've done your hair too :)
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning per usual ;) love the san cisco reference xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love your style! want to follow each other on GFC? tell me when you want it :) you have a really great blog. have a nice day! xx

    riotouslolita

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely your style!!! so cute!!! follow you!!!!

    :) sivi

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x