7 Dec 2012

GOOD MORNING






.: top, portmans (hand-me-down) | skirt, romwe | sunnies, dotti :.




Oh wow, this is such a rare occasion where I don't post for 1 month! School has been so hectic at the moment with assignments all clashing; but I mean it's crazy because it's almost the end of our school year and our reports are written but our teachers are just annoying!
I have also spent this time away from my blog reading City of Glass (by Cassandra Clare) AGAIN and Paper Towns (by John Green) while getting lost in my own imagination. So, that is the reason for my absence though holidays are just right around the corner and there are lots of posts lined up!

Anyway, this was just a quick shoot I did with my sister about 15 minutes ago (involving her getting up an hour earlier) so it lasted about 5 minutes with my sister asking 'Is this okay yet?' after about 3 photos, so these are really simple shots of me that are unedited too.
I've never really been a fan of gingham because of the common use of white in the pattern, but when I saw this I just fell in love with it; especially with the baggy chiffon feel and the frills in the middle, it gives me a sort of classic punky feel. In fact, it's pretty rare that I do like something that my mum brings home from a family friend and I count this as a good find.
+ bought the skirt off romwe and I have been wearing it (too much) with every top I own.

Okay, well, it's time for me to get ready for school now so,
Ciao for now, 
- S x

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear :) Love your blog! If you want we could follow each other <3 xx

    http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your circle skirt! Been looking everywhere for one like that! x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x