20 Dec 2012

DIY BUNNY WIRE HEADBAND



Hello everyone!

I have finally gotten around to making my DIY that I have been planning! Okay, I know it's not the best, but hey at least I tried :) I've spent all afternoon + night filming and editing this so I hope you enjoy.
If anyone has any questions about anything from the video (or if anyone has any suggestions on what other videos to make :D) then please comment or contact me through here or at shannisun@hotmail.com!

And if anyone by any chance at all does decide to make this please send me a picture, I'd really like to know how it went :)

Anyway, I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit because Santa is coming next week!

Keep smiling and stay well x
Ciao for now,
- S x

P.S I'd love it if you subscribed to my YouTube channel

6 comments:

  1. oh this is amazing! wowo thank you for sharing with us!

    http://voguefeeling.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problems I am so glad you like it! xxx

      Delete
  2. Cute! I like how you were very thorough in your tutorial!
    I made sure that I followed your blog on bloglovin' for more updates :)
    Will be looking forward to more from you soon!

    x.
    Mai

    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and how you upload video's ! I followed and I'm gonna check out your YouTube channel too ! I'd really appreciate if you checked out my blog - It's daintysprinkles.blogspot.com thanks a mil x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah thats such a cute video! i'm definitely going to be trying that out

    have a great new year!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x