17 Dec 2012

100% CASUAL






.: top, temt | booties, rubi | shorts, supre (hand-me-down) | bag, cotton on :.

This is what I wear when I have no ideas to mix n' match my other wardrobe pieces; I like it because it's chic but also satisfying if I'm totally blank! I adore the mesh cutout surrounding the collar of my top, it's just such an out-of-the-box idea but it just works so well! 

I am currently changing my blog layout and I know it looks a bit all over the place right now but Blogger is being a real pain in the arse by not displaying changes I've made on the Template Designer! I searched it up and apparently this problem happens to everyone and it's just a fault, I really hope they fix it soon or else my perfectionist self will kick in and cringe everytime I go on my blog.

Anyway, I am saving up for an iPhone (and I'm almost there!) so when I get it I will hope to post a vlog about the start of my holidays! Even if no one watches it. But whatever. 

I hope everyone is well and smiling all day long!
Ciao for now, 
- S x

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous hair dear.

    you can win pink jeffrey campbell platforms on my facebook fanpage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! love the shoes!
    http://shopmodmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!
    and i have the same problem with the template designer ugh its so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this outfit! SO SO CUTE!

    Check out my latest post !

    XOXO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes! :)

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x