28 Feb 2015

SIDEKICK







.: shirt, valleygirl | boyfriend jeans, target | booties, lipstik | hat, supre :.

Hey everyone!
So it's been actually quite awhile since I've gone for a minimalistic b/w look and I'm somewhat surprised. I've recently realised that my style actually involves a lot of colour and it's good to finally recognise that. (sounds weird, but I don't actually know how I would define my style)

This post is a flashback for me to one of my old posts (here) where I basically sat on a bin too. Bins are somehow photogenic for what they are, or maybe that's just me.
Lately I've been really freaking into the Talking Is Hard album by Walk the Moon. IT'S A MUST LISTEN. It's actually so amazing and if you loved their first album the second one is much better (in my opinion).

Anyway, that's all for now, I should probably get back to my school homework (I cry)
Hope you all have an amazing weekend and week!!

- S x

find me at:

8 comments:

  1. STILL WAITING FOR A MLG 420 NO SCOPE FOOD POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing - you have such a nice figure! Wish I could pull off a top like that. X
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh you look fab! love where these photos are all taken, looks so cool x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good!! Love your outfit- spesh your top <3
    pissokrisso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. as strange as it sounds, i'm obsessed with the shots of you on a garbage dump. i love your look!
    - rachel @ whimsicallyher.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow risque lets have breakfast again soon you look incredible ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look incredibly stunning! that top is so pretty! 10/10 look! :)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, I love mesh. I think it's pretty cool that you wore it with a bralet :)
    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x