23 Feb 2015

EMERALD POOLS













.: playsuit, forever 21 | sandals, rubi | arm cuff, gifted (thank you nina!!!!) :. 

This is by far my favourite post/outfit of the year! I scored this playsuit for $21 at Forever 21 and I love how it's classy and simple at the same time! Truly an effortless and timeless piece. 
The second location of this post involved "trespassing" a private property (but not really, the security guard let us so kudos to him!) and had an amazing view of the harbour and sky!! 

Anyway, my schooling has been kinda boring but luckily the transition from year 10 to 11 wasn't that big of a jump! I'm glad that I'm doing subjects that I actually want to be doing though I've found myself procrastinating more than I said I would this year (oops). 

How has school been for you guys? 

I hope you all have a lovely week!

- S x
find me at:

3 comments:

  1. These photos look so good (so kudos to Fiona??). I couldn't find anything at Forever 21, but this playsuit is gorgeous. Maybe I'll give them another go soon :) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the colours in this post are absolutely gorgeous, and i agree, classy yet not overdone at all ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that playsuit... what a steal

    http://www.sosowestcoast.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x