8 Feb 2015

DON'T MAKE A SCENE







.: pants, h&m | cropped top, topshop | heels, windsor smith :.

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts but I've been giving myself space to settle into the new school year! (Wishing it was still holidays!! *mega sad face*)
I bought these pants from H&M in Melbourne for $5! I've been really into chilled out outfits recently like these ones, though it's still a bit too hot for thin pants here.
Oh, and wow I've been wearing glasses (on and off, I'm short sighted) for like 3 years already and this is the first time they've appeared on this blog! HAHA. That is so weird.
Anyway, I should really get back to my work.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

- S x
find me at:

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially those shoes- I need them in my life! :O
    pissokrisso.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! ♥

    Romande
    http://deerromandeblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that print on your pants <3

    http://my-point-of-view-on-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x