26 Apr 2014

BIG BAD WORLD






.: top, thrifted | shorts, eBay | booties, lipstik | army jacket, from a friend :. 

Yes, I know, I am guilty for wearing these booties in the past 3 blogposts, but honestly I have not worn any other shoes out since I got them. They are so comfortable after wear and they are definitely my autumn (and probably winter) staples. As for the rest of my clothes.. I find it hard to pick staples for seasons because seriously, Australian weather is so damn unpredictable; one day can be a gloomy and the next will be a full blast of sunshine, what even? Though, I must admit there are pros to this, it means that I don't have to sort my wardrobe out all year round and I can still wear my favourite summer pieces in winter and vice versa! 

School is next week, and I can't believe I am already saying this. Holidays passed by so quick and I am dreading school so much. It will be ridiculously hard to get myself out of holiday mode. Ugh.

Nevertheless, I hope you all have a great weekend! 
Stay well and keep smiling,
- S x 

If you liked my previous post LIKE A FIFTH AVENUE DIAMOND.. please like it here on Teen Vogue! Thank you so much ^_^ http://fashionclick.teenvogue.com/post/like-a-fifth-avenue-diamond_1398109993

find me at:

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!


    http://www.littlefloraldress.com/

    Pls follow back my blog

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11895513

    <3
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I swear your photos are always so high quality and editorial looking!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I really need a shorts like this TvT

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You look so cool and casual!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back immediately!

    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x