14 Apr 2014

MANAGE ME, I'M A MESS










.: jacket + shirt, mum's (^_^) | skirt, eBay | booties, lipstik (via dotti) | iPhone sticker, society6 :. 

Hey guys! 
So, don't you just love the feeling you get when you find something that is an absolute gem from your parents' closet?
Well I do, and I found this rad violet jacket from my mum's and I love everything about it, especially the colour, which happens to be my favourite. 

Holidays have been awesome. I finished my essay over the weekend and Monday + Tuesday have been a blast. They have been a mixture of amazing cafe food, blasting music aloud and singing along while taking outfit photos, catching up with old pals, 3 hour long skype calls and a bunch of exhaustion (it was so so worth it though, obviously)! Next week is going to be even busier and wow, school is creeping up so fast! 

Today's post title contains lyrics from the song Weightless by All Time Low. I adore that song and it happens to be the song that perfectly describes my life, like actually. It has gotten me through some really rotten days and it's definitely a feel-good song that you guys should check out! 
 
Anyway, I hope you all have a magnificent week,
Stay well and keep smiling :) 
- S x 
find me at:

6 comments:

  1. ahhh I love this jacket! it's perfect!
    your holidays sound so lovely, mine have been rather uneventful sadly
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the jacket too!! you look wonderful xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket!! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum and I unfortunately have different sizes of clothes, but I do steal a cardigan off her every now and then. And sadly my mum isn't into the whole bright coloured things except for her full skirt dresses, which I'm too short to pull offf. :'(

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that lavender on you! so pretty. your style is amazing love
    xx
    mallory

    anchors & dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfeeect!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x